Thursday, October 13, 2011

Week in Review: Princess Mathilde, 2-8 October

Here's what Mathilde wore from 2-8 October:

  1. a) Attending the Europalia Brasil Festival, 4 October, in a delicate dress I suspect is from Natan (rather similar to what we saw Princess Alexandra in for Luxembourg's National Day in a way, don't you think?), and with her intriguing taste in jewelry (b and c) on full display. I love a statement piece, but heart-shaped rocks cross the line from unique to cheesy in my book.
  2. Visiting two Youth Competence Centers, 5 October. This might be as close to badass as our sweet Mathilde gets, and I like it. 
The whole family turned out for the festival:
Paola and Astrid did their regular elegant thing. Fabiola was, well, fab in a way only she can be. And Philippe and Mathilde cuddled. You know, as they do. You said you liked Mathilde because she warms your snarky hearts, so I'm just trying to oblige. (It was nice to see all the love for Mathilde last week, by the way. I really liked some of the alternate feature suggestions you had too - I have some thinking to do.)

Photos: Purepeople/Abaca/PPE/van Katwijk

No comments:

Post a Comment