Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Week in Review: Princess Letizia, 9-15 October

Here's what Letizia wore from 9-15 October:

  1. Meeting with World Heritage leaders, 10 October. Some of you said you got a bad 1970s flashback from this, but I actually like it. I may be swayed by my current state of fall pumpkin baked goods bliss.
  2. National Day, 12 October.
  3. Opening a technology fair, 13 October. National Day is still my favorite of the week, but even this more casual look isn't bothering me as much as her usual cardigan looks do.
  4. In Barcelona visiting an exhibition and attending an awards ceremony, 15 October. A great repeated cocktail dress, and a super cute picture. Directly in competition with one other for Cutest Letizia Picture of the Week:
You think they're making her explain why she left her crown at home?

Photos: Bekia/Mujer Deelite/Daylife

No comments:

Post a Comment