Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Week in Review: Crown Princess Mary, 9-15 October

Here's what Mary wore from 9-15 October:

  1. Attending a gala for World Mental Health Day, 10 October. Yay for red and all, but I think I'm going to have to pull the old-fashioned card here and say a skirt would have been better for this occasion.
  2. Opening VIA University's new campus, 11 October. Once her purple jacket (a) came off (b), we had a very Letizia look on our hands. I like that she tried something different with her hair, but this is a miss for me.
  3. a and b) At the Consortium for Global Talents, 12 October, in Malene Birger (c). Okay, PHEW. This is back to Mary form. Such a great princess dress, I don't even mind the gray.
Photos: Belga/Stiften/Seoghoer/BilledBladet

No comments:

Post a Comment