Saturday, October 8, 2011

Style Speculation: Valentino Spring 2012 RTW

There are some definite Valentino devotees among our royal ladies, plus a whole lot more that are casual fans. Will this collection will draw even more into the Valentino realm?

Valentino Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Potential royal models:
Crown Princess Mette-Marit, Princess Máxima, Princess Marie-Chantal, Princess Rosario
The collection this season is totally girly and frilly; it just screams Mette-Marit to me. I'm not sure how she'll choose which ones she wants, this is so much her style. In fact, apart from people like Princess Rosario (a former Valentino muse), it's kind of hard to imagine other royals wearing these dresses.
I definitely see some Máxima gems in here, and the above looks I think would be great on some of the younger royals as well. I could even see Crown Princess Mary in that blue lace, or the crisp white frock.
I'm absolutely expecting to see Mette-Marit in some of these gowns, and I can't help but wonder if occasional Valentino client Queen Sofia might be interested as well (especially in that red long-sleeved number).

See the complete collection here.

Who do you see wearing this collection?

Photos: Yannis Vlamos/GoRunway.com/Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment