Monday, June 27, 2011

Week in Review: Princess Mathilde, 19-25 June

Here's what Mathilde wore from 19-25 June:

  1. Starting an economic mission to New York, 22 June.
  2. Day 2, 23 June. Have to be Natan, these first two ensembles. Not bad at all, just typical.
  3. At a reception on Day 2, 23 June. Repeating from her sister's civil wedding ceremony. Love this dress for her.
  4. Day 3, 24 June. Well, you know how I feel about purple. But even if I wasn't a grape fanatic, I'd like this one for her. The draping covers just what it needs to cover. This one might be my favorite of the week.
  5. Attending a concert, 24 June. YELLOW. But this is a princess, second to Máxima, that can pull off the colors.
  6. Day 4, 25 June. Look: Mathilde has caught Kate fever. This is a blue version of the black Issa wrap dress Ms. Middleton was spotted shopping in just before her wedding. I'm really surprised to see Mathilde in Issa! I will never be a huge fan of the brand, but a dress with a design that can flatter both of these ladies is a design feat indeed.
Photos: Belga/Diane von Furstenberg/Getty Images/Daylife

No comments:

Post a Comment