Monday, June 13, 2011

Week in Review: Princess Beatrice, 5-11 June

Here's what Beatrice wore from 5-11 June:

  1. At the 30th anniversary party of the Rooftop Gardens in London, 6 June.
  2. Watching tennis at the AEGON Championships, 9 June.
  3. Tennis again, 10 June. So, Risky Business shades: back in?
  4. Attending the wedding of Sam Waley-Cohen and Annabel Ballin, 11 June, this apparently being the event she opted to attend over Trooping the Colour (which backfired a bit maybe since Kate pulled double duty?). Yeah, I feel the same way about this Luella jacket as I did the last time she wore it: it needs to stand on its own. Which just pains me to say, you know, because if there's any fashion crime I can make an excuse for, it's a purple overdose. Probably good she didn't throw a saucier shoe in the mix too, and do me completely in.
And just for fun, the bride and groom - love her look:

Photos: Life/Belga/Popsugar/Flynet

No comments:

Post a Comment