Thursday, June 16, 2011

Week in Review: Crown Princess Mette-Marit, 5-11 June

Here's what Mette-Marit wore from 5-11 June:

  1. Opening the Nansen conference on climate change, 6 June. Interesting that the red from the last time she wore this was an added belt.
  2. Beginning a trip to New York City to attend the UN General Assembly High-Level Meeting on AIDS with a Youth Summit in New York, 7 June. Love the Valentino shoes and Hèrmes bag.
  3. Meeting author Johan Harstad in New York, 7 June.
  4. Still in NYC, 8 June. The blazer probably makes this my worst of the week, though I'm all for the Valentino shoes.
  5. Last day in New York, 9 June, a) on Mette-Marit and b) from Valentino. Whitewhitewhite this week - and I think I might like it? What's wrong with me? I definitely like this last one. Super cute.
Photos: side2/Style.com/Newscom

No comments:

Post a Comment