Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Week in Review: Charlene Wittstock, 29 May - 4 June

Here's what Charlene wore from 29 May - 4 June:

  1. During an interview for French television.
  2. At the Grand Prix, 29 May. I must say, I find this adorable. Seems a departure from most of her Akris stuff, and I like it. And you know I love the shoes.
  3. Grand Prix gala dinner, 29 May. Ooh, I love a little sparkle. She's like a bronze sculpture.
  4. Attending a fundraising event for the Special Olympics, 31 May. Is this the most random print ever? And does it only go on the front of the dress? Je suis confused.
We mustn't forget about the Casiraghis and their assorted plus ones, as they all remembered to turn up for the Grand Prix:
Left to Right: Tatiana Santo Domingo and Andrea Casiraghi, Beatrice Borromeo and Pierre Casiraghi, Alex Dellal and Charlotte Casiraghi
Now, as you know, I am slightly afraid of TSD, even in the summer edition. But I am amused that she has so thoroughly stuck to her apparition-esque appearance, even at the race track. She's an entertaining contrast to Beatrice, who seems to have sought out the least-clothed way to remain respectable on the arm of a pseudo prince. Charlotte's my fave here: bright, weather-appropriate, royal-appropriate. (And it seems that her boyfriend is trying to fill the gap left by the lack of zebra shoes with his own green kicks. Alas, he's going to have to try harder than that.)

Photos: Bauer Griffin/Zimbio/Hola

No comments:

Post a Comment