Friday, June 24, 2011

Gold Star: Beatrice and Eugenie at the White Tie and Tiara Ball

All this Ascot debate over Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie and their developing styles must have ended with me on Team York, because the second I saw their appearance at Elton John's White Tie and Tiara Ball last night, I fell in love.
First of all, Eug. She's in red (again!) and she's working Vivienne Westwood (again!). I mean that, too: she's working Westwood. This is exactly why I say she should be strictly a McQueen and Westwood girl, you see. That corset business is perfect for a curvy gal. And with a little practice, she can flaunt the "couture without a care" vibe, which is precisely what she's doing with that casual hair and those gold earrings. Love, love, a thousand times I love this.

Second of all, Bea. BEA. Princess Beatrice has brought Elie Saab to the Windsor family!
Elie Saab couture, even, bless her heart. First she busts out Valentino couture at the royal wedding, now she's in Elie Saab couture...I like where this is going. Mrs. Cambridge has the high street covered, there's plenty of room for Beatrice to fly the couture flag. Love, love, love.

Gold star, both of you. I love it so much I'll even throw this out there: The Ferg's not looking half bad either, in Escada. We'll call it the power of the transitive property of fashion.

Photos: WireImage/Daily Mail/Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment