Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Week in Review: Princess Máxima, 3-9 April

Here's what Máxima wore from 3-9 April:

  1. Visiting the Paper Hat Initiative in Rotterdam, 5 April, a) the jacket and b) the rest of the outfit. The contrast between the fabric of the jacket and the leather of the skirt is great.
  2. Attending the presentation ceremony of Orange 2011 at The Hague, 9 April, a) on her and b) from Alessandra Rich. You know what this is? This is a move straight out of Sheikha Mozah's playbook. And I really can't argue with that, because I think everyone should take a page or two from the most glamorous Sheikha on the block. Really, I think Máx looks fantastic, this is very flattering to her figure, and that statement necklace gave it just what it needed so it wouldn't be boring.
And hey, Máxima wasn't alone at the Orange 2011 event.
Check out the shoulders on Benedikte there. Wow. Surely this outfit's been knocking around since the 1980's? I'm begging that it is, same as I was begging for Princess Anne's retro 2010 appearance, which this reminds me of even though they don't have that much in common.

Photos: PPE/ANP/Belga/netaporter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment