Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Week in Review: Princess Letizia, 6-12 March

Here's what Letizia wore from 6-12 March:

  1. At the movies with Felipe and the girls. I do love a little boot-over-jean action.
  2. Lunch with the President of Chile, 7 March. It may be gray and black (which I think we can all agree we've seen too much of lately), but this is classy and appropriate.
  3. State dinner for the Chilean president, 7 March. The skirt is reused from a previous outing. Every time I look at this, something different bothers me. Today, it's where the skirt is sitting on her waist. A little too high, maybe.
  4. Visiting the Cervantes Institute during the state visit from Chile, 8 March. More gray and black, but again: classy and appropriate. And I really, really like the straight hair with the side part!
  5. Attending the Discapnet Awards, 10 March, a) with coat and b) without. Color! And pattern! And yet I like it, but don't love it. Meh.
  6. Audience with members of Tel Aviv University, 11 March. Oh, this again.
Best and Worst of the Week
Sad that my two favorites from this week are the gray and black ones, but it is what it is: outfits 2 and 4 are running close for best of the week for me, but the new hair from #4 tips it over the edge. Doesn't it make her look so much younger? Love it. Really, this was a pretty good week for Letizia. A little more dressed up than usual, which of course is what I'm always rooting for. But the end was a disappointing return to the norm, and thus it makes my worst of the week.

Photos: Daylife/Getty Images/Lecturas

No comments:

Post a Comment