Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Week in Review: Crown Princess Victoria, 20-26 March

Here's what Victoria wore from 20-26 March:

  1. At a youth house in Borlänge, 24 March.
  2. Visiting a bakery in Stora Skedvi, 24 March. Oh, the perils of being a royal. Sanitary gear ruins any outfit.
  3. At the Governor's dinner in Falun, 24 March, a) on Vic and b) on the runway. Purple, yay.
  4. Visiting Sälen, 25 March. A little boring, but not bad.
  5. In Lindvallen, 25 March.
Best and Worst of the Week
Once again, I find myself fixated on the accessories. My best of the week goes to the simple plum velvet dress in Outfit 3, and the saucy purple shoes that went along with it. My worst goes to an outfit that I want so badly to like, but just can't: Outfit 1. It's red, which is amazing, but it just doesn't work. Shooties. The white part of the top peeking out from under the red jacket. And just not a funky enough canvas on which to wear this red Lanvin for H&M necklace. I love it, I really do. But it doesn't go with a plain old suit. You'll probably disagree with me, so head on down to the comments and speak your mind!

Photos: Profimedia/Abaca/PurePeople

No comments:

Post a Comment