Monday, March 14, 2011

Week in Review: Catherine Middleton, 6-12 March

Here's what Kate wore from 6-12 March:

  1. Visiting Belfast, Northern Ireland, 8 March: a) with pumps and b) later, changed into boots; c) the coat from Burberry. More Burberry, pretty please: this coat is yummy. I have a question, though: why not just pick one pair of shoes that would have been appropriate for all events? Interesting. Also, I must say, this would have been another great day to wear the hair up - it took a bit of a beating in the rain.
Maybe, also, wearing the hair up would have added some interest? I love the coat, don't get me wrong, but at the end of the day it's still a beige trench coat with black footwear. Kind of snoozeworthy. Am I right, or tragically wrong?

Other random Kate sightings, with no real glimpses of fashion to discuss: visiting Westminster Abbey with Prince Charles and Prince William, and out for dinner with friends (from the week prior, I think).

No comments:

Post a Comment