Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Week in Review: Princess Letizia, 29 August - 4 September

Here's what Princess Letizia wore the week of 29 August - 4 September:
  1. Dinner in Mallorca, 30 August. Looks like she's trying a little Mette-Marit move with the shoes there.
  2. Audiences, 31 August. OH NO. She brought back the Hammer pants. Just to spite me, I'm sure of it.
  3. Audiences, 2 September. Uh oh, somebody caught the stripe infection from her sister-in-law. Is it just me or is this dress just out of character for her? I mean, I'm surprised she chose it. Doesn't feel like her style.
  4. Audiences, 3 September. This one again.
Best and Worst of the Week
I don't mind the striped dress, but the jacket adds a little Miami Vice flair to it that I can't get with. So the best has to be the blue one, school-girlish as it is, because the silver get up just doesn't make my skirt fly up. Nothing, though, is worse than the Hammer pants.

Photos: Terra/Zimbio/Abaca/Purepeople

No comments:

Post a Comment