- At Villa Solliden, 1 August. I can't tell if that's a sweater or a jacket. But I kinda like it.
- Evening out with friends, 19 August. This is a lovely dress, but something I'd expect to see out on a royal engagement, not out for a night on the town.
- Bernadotte 200th anniversary, 21 August. A sea of pastel purple.
- Evening celebration of the Bernadotte anniversary, 21 August. Simple and lovely, but I wish she hadn't worn black shoes with it.
- Arriving in Greece, 24 August.
- Pre-wedding party for Nikolaos and Tatiana, 24 August, a) on the Oscar de la Renta runway and b) in action.
- Boating in Greece, 25 August. Here's a princess that never misses a chance to sport a bikini. And hey, if I looked like that, I'd be the same way.
- Out and about in Greece, 25 August.
- Greek wedding, 25 August. Still looks like produce threw up on her.
- Changing planes in Copenhagen on the way back from Greece, 26 August.
- Attending the 10th anniversary of the "My Big Day" Foundation, 29 August. I love this! Every bit the modern girl, but still a princess. And a great choice for a youth-oriented engagement.
Best and Worst of the Week
Photos: Abaca/PurePeople/PPE/Nieboer/Marcio Madeira/Style.com/Svenskdam/Sevenpixnews/ANP/Diario Feminino